The emergence of martial arts dates back to 3000 years ago. It is essential an art form of the East and spread across India, China, Sri Lanka and Korea. The West calls it the ‘power within’ the individual. In the west, the martial arts like Karate, Tae-Kwon-Do, Judo, Kung Fu, etc. are seen mostly as…
Month: November 2016
COATZACOALCOS, VER., 28 NOV. – In a close match, Mexican Guadalupe Caballero Xhunashi lost the final of karate this afternoon in the category of up to 68 kilograms against the Dominican Carmen Harrigan. On the second day of karate tournament activities at the Central American and Caribbean Games Veracruz 2014, at the Centro de Convenciones…
Karate Event Venue
- How to become a professional master at hardcore karate techniques?
- Learning Your Devastating Moves
- Deadly Karate Techniques In MMA As Combat Sports
- Building Shoton Karate Attitude
- Getting Strong In Your Karate Skills
- Popular benefits of learning Shotokan karate
- What are the advantages of learning karate and martial arts?
Tagsanticipated Body Close handed Conditions Defend Dicipline Exercises facts of karate Fitness Human Karate Karate Benifits Karate exercises karate for students Karate health benefits Karate keys Karate method Karate secrets Karate techniques Martial Arts Open handed Protect Secrets Self Defense Techniques Training Weapon